Offered to young children from 3 years old to under 6 years old.
In fact, young children are rapidly developing physically, mentally, emotionally, morally, and linguistically, depending on the environment and social trends. WooJeong Cambodia School specializes in training young children in line with their rapid growth with the following rich features:
• The first Khmer-Korean curriculum in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
• Recognized by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
• A variety of creative teaching methods to stimulate the development of memory, thinking, ethics, language and fitness.
• Activities of play, listening, speaking, reading, communication, perseverance, and imitation that are intimate, warm, pleasant, and comfortable.
• Kids grow up with both moral and general knowledge in Khmer and English.
1.2. STUDY SCHEDULE
Stay and study all day long from morning to evening and 5 days in a week from Monday to Friday.
• Morning: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.