WooJeong Cambodia School has the first clear curriculum for all levels in Khmer-Korean style in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
• Focus on building basic knowledge and skills of the 21st century.
• The learning environment follows a child-friendly curriculum.
• Teachers have good teaching methods, experience and a high level of professional conscience, rich research papers and clear subjects in teaching life skills.
• Classrooms are equipped with modern facilities, comfortable with a large space for students to play safely, have a fun learning environment.
• Students can safely continue their self-study on campus until 10 p.m.
• Warm counseling and health monitoring and care services for children as students.
• Comfortable and safe lunch room for children in need.
• Modern and rich learning environment with quality education, discipline and services.
• Encourage the study of young students to achieve knowledge, skills, creativity and live in dignity, morality and ethics.
2.2- Study Schedule
• Study half-day
• 5 days in a week from Monday to Friday
• Morning : 7:00am to 11:00am
• Afternoon: 1:00pm to 5:00pm