The growth of young people in secondary school is an important stage to be ready yourself to reach the youth with knowledge, skills and good ethics to live in a cool society, especially the preparation for high school, which is the foundation of steps to University.
To developing young people in this youth, the school has the following strategies and arts of education as follows
• WooJeong Cambodia School is expanding its potential and prestige through the first Khmer-Korean curriculum in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
• Meets the needs of students at all levels of education, including physical, mental, intelligence, moral and student health needs.
• The school incorporates special programs, including practice, field trips, and research through a wide range of documents at all levels and specializations in the library and online.
• Students will gain sufficient capacity, general knowledge of English, Korean, computer skills and virtues.
• Educate to be good children, good students, good friends and good citizens in accordance with the pillars of education is to have knowledge, skills, good morals and know how to live together in harmony.
• Study half day
• 5 days in a week from Monday to Friday
• Morning: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
• Afternoon : 1:00p.m. -5:00p.m.