Welcome Samdech, Your Excellencies, Lok Chumteav, Lok Oknha, Ladies, Gentlemen, Parents, Guardians and all dear students who have trusted, and decided to choose Woo Jeong Cambodia School (WJCS) for high quality and up to date knowledge to the Digital Era in order to achieve their goals in the future. The school sets out its primary motto for the future, “Learn, Diligently and Behave Right ” the good will of loving education with the intention to take part in developing human resources with the Royal Government and developing our country faster, and in accordance with the Rectangular Strategy “for Growth, Employment, Equity, and Efficiency in Cambodia” of the Royal Government led by Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN who is the greatest Khmer hero and the most intelligent leader of the Royal Government.
There are 3 main educational programs in WooJeong Cambodia School such as:
1. General Education (Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle and High School)
2. Co-Teaching with English, Korean Language
3. Skills Training Programs( Computer, soft skill and music)
1. Mental Improvement Program
2. Future Career Orientation Program
3. Field Trip Program
4. Pedagogical Event Program (Khmer Spelling, Mathematic Calculation, English Forum, Korean Language Forum)
5. Debate Program
In order to strengthen the quality, the School also adds
1. WJCS Mobile App for students to be able to do self-study every time and everywhere.
2. Large library for students to research and a lot of books.
3. Laboratory for student researching and experimenting with modern materials and equipment.
On behalf of the management, staff and teachers of WooJeong Cambodia School, we are committed to developing a more modern curricula in line with national and international standards to improve the quality of education in terms of intellect, general knowledge, English,Korean, computer and responsive skills to the technological advances of the "Fourth Industrial Revolution" and training the students to have a national conscience, social morality, know their identity, love their country, know the values of culture, civilization, respect the state law, respect the internal rules of the school, be united without racism, status, role, especially good relations between School, Family and Society.
We are looking forward to welcoming Samdech, Your Excellencies, Lok Chumteav, Lok Oknha, Ladies, Gentlemen, Parents, Guardians and all students to our WooJeong Cambodia School.
We wish you have good health and success in all work.